Monday, January 9, 2012

Laura You So Pretty

(10 points if you can name the title reference)

Remember how I got a DSLR camera for Christmas (oh hey thanxs Sarah for the recommendation and Alyssa for encouraging me to take the plunge.) and how I promised myself that this was the end of lame photo booth pictures on my blog. Resolution fail. But a post with lame pictures is better than a naked post right (right Liz?)? So check out my Laura short row sweater, pattern via Purlbee!

I know your thinking it so I am just going to say it, this looks like a pregnancy picture. But I got to give you guys 360 views.

I love Purlbee and all their awesome patterns which are even great because they are free. I really want to make this clutch next, I have all the yarn ready to checkout but now I feel like I have to justify buying all this yarn. So if you have any (justifications, that is) please let me know.

I promise I'll be back soon, and with better pictures...

2 comments:

Liz said...

LIKE NOONA YOU'RE SO PRETTY? If not I'm out of guesses.

KirstieBirstie said...

winner winner chicken dinner! and ps I loved your non-naked post with all the pictures of koreans!