Monday, March 8, 2010

Doppelganger pt. 2



So, there's this guy I work with (don't get all excited now, he's married) who commented one day that I must get it all the time, but I look just like Kristen Stewart. I was a little take aback because I've NEVER heard that before. And he was equal surprised at my surprise. Still I didn't really see it and he kept reiterating his observations every time I ran into him.

A couple weeks ago I was walking back from a party with my roommate and we captured photographic evidence. I am now a believer.
In case you are confused by our incredibly close features, I am the bottom picture. Look at the same beaver teeth, brown hair flying in the wind, nostrils flares, our pasty-white skin reflects the light like twin stars. We must have been separated at birth.

No comments: