Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Things She Sews Pt. 2

I also finally made an Amy Butler Weekender bag, which I have been wanting to do for a long long time!
I made the bag for my dear friend Jack before she had her sweet baby girl Grace. But silly me I didn't take and pictures of it! So here is a hint of it I cropped out of one of Jack's pictures. I used Amy Butler coral fabric with green cording, handles, and lining. I embroidered a line from "Mushaboom" by Feist on the lining and I did take a picture of that.
"We'll collect the moments one by one..."

I would say that out of all the advice I read about this pattern online (and there is a lot of it) I think the best trick this this one, that recommends using stitch witchery to create your cording.

Now I just need to pick out some fabric for my own bag!

No comments: