Thursday, June 30, 2011

Deals on wheels

A couple weeks ago (June 4th to be exact) on a rare hot day my cousin('s cousin, but that's kind of confusing) Lauren went on a grand adventure. First we stopped at the Remodelista market, where we sampled delicious jams and ice cream while checking out the wares of some of my favorite local companies. I personally came away with the conviction that I need to own a Portland Schoolhouse Electric Co. Ion lamp in black with an Edison bulb.




Then after exploring a stretch of E Burnside we drove over to N Williams and Failing to shop two infamous Portland vintage shops during their "Head to Tow" event. First we explored Lodekka, which had some great dresses and shoes. Honestly, I was kind of geeking out and making embarrassing Harry Potter Knight bus reference. How can you not love a double decker bus?




When we were finished Wanderlust was parked conveniently right outside, I talked them back in this post, and I bought this blue Samsonite Scadia bag on the cheap. I've used it a lot already, and it fits my laptop perfectly!




{Via Etsy, we could be twinners!}

No comments: