Thursday, August 19, 2010

MYALYL

I am so tired. I had to work again all day today and just got home a half hour ago and I thought that I would share a piece of slang we throw around the office.

Introducing: MYALYL

OR

Miss you already love you lots!

This joke first started when I yelled something to the same effect at a co-worker as they were leaving and an unsuspecting stranger was standing right outside the door and gave them a strange look when I yelled "I love you!" out the door. Or at least that's how I remember it. But now whenever someone is leaving for any duration of time we often call out after them "Miss you already love you lots!"

I am so glad to be done with Education Week, but there have been some highlights. All of my embarrassing moments that often involved me throwing or trying to throw something or doing a little "Party in the USA" dance. Tonight I also got a hug from an old marine who told me I looked like this Norwegian girl he used to date. I also was complimented on my "riot control" skills, maybe I should put that on my resume--I could add a little testimonial section.

All in all, not too bad.

Goodnight Moon/.

No comments: