Monday, August 30, 2010

The Wilderness Downtown


Has anyone else seen the new Arcade Fire music video yet? I think the best word to describe it would be: insane. But insane in an extremely good way. It's for the song, "We used to wait" from "the Suburbs" which I know I've mentioned here before. Just go to thewildernessdowntown.com and enter in the address of your childhood home-- I think it works best if you just choose the house that you remember the best--and let it load. The site will tell you that it's meant to run on google chrome, but I used firefox and it worked fine for me. Also, when I first watched it I was confused and kept messing with the windows, but once you press play just sit back and watch.

Then tell me about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COOLEST MUSIC VIDEO EVER!