Friday, January 7, 2011

Devil in the Details


Is it wrong to steal from the D.I truck? Because earlier this week when I dropped of a ton of stuff for my mother I took two old picture frames. I think that's probably ok, but it may be a problem that I would like to go back and scavenge for more.


I thought I would escape this winter without getting a cold, but here I am with a stuffy nose and no kleenex with moisturizer! It also means that I am going back to Seattle tomorrow and have not finished the dress I am making. I am too lazy to bring my sewing machine and everything with me, but it's probably for the best since the dress is batiste and probably too light for the winter I am making this Anna Sui for Vogue dress:


3 comments:

Liz said...

I'm in full support of you stealing that picture frame and any other items that tickle your fancy.

A Mitton said...

I did not like that Psych episode. It totally creeped me out. Although it had one great line:

Boom, boom, boom . . . muffins!

Kirs said...

Oh, I was going to say I was actually thinking of the Bright Eyes song, but I watched Psych right before this so it works!