Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Asian Year is Over

Today I told my dad that I am one year closer to death--or to people not thinking I am still in high school I hope. Can it really be that a year has already passed me by? Scary. So, Scary. It seems like it was just yesterday I was celebrating my "Asian birthday"?



I guess my hair has grown about six inches since then so it might be true. And I guess I should be grateful that time seems to be passing so quickly since I have been telling my mom I want to be Rip Van Winkle, but is still seems strange.


Also, I have been getting all these wicked birthday discounts, and even though I know they are ploys to make me spend my hard earned $$$, it is kind of working. I mean how can I not justify buying this talon candlestick from Catbird, especially when I have a discount?



And if I bought this Axel three-seater chair from Anthro, I could save $404.70!! Haha ok, that one was a joke, because I only have a 15% discount--have you calculated how much the chair is yet?








But really, the Catbird candlestick.

2 comments:

Liz said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish I was there to celebrate because last year was awesome!!!! And also, I approve of the candlestick!!!!

A Mitton said...

Awesome awesome chair.