Friday, July 22, 2011

Kirsten's Secret

I got these coupons in the mail from Victoria's Secret a couple days ago, and thought I would finally cash in on them last night. My little sister Martha saw these coupons when they first came in the mail and started asking me, "Are you going to go get your THONG?" very loudly whenever we were in the same room.

So, I went to the VS in one mall and was immediately surrounded by a gaggle of pre-teen girls with their moms all brandishing the exact same coupon.

I left soon thereafter, head bowed in shame.

But don't worry, I just went to another less busy VS--because really how can you have too much underwear?

2 comments:

Liz said...

I used to get those allll the time! I want some.

KirstieBirstie said...

I know, I am tempted to be like one of those crazy extreme coupon people and dig through some trash looking for more because I am seriously loving the ones I got!