Monday, July 11, 2011

Let's Talk About Food.

This Weekend my dear old roommate Michelle came to visit me and we went and tried out brunch at Tasty N Sons on N Williams. I took it as a good sign that there was a wait at 9am on a Saturday. They do only take reservations for groups of 6 or more, but just for the two of us the wait wasn't long at all.

Michelle had granola with strawberries and yogurt--I think that was milk in the cute little pitcher. She also had french toast with rhubarb syrup that was delicious.

I of course had to try the chocolate potato donut in creme anglaise--which was so fresh it was still steaming! I also got this delicious fritatta with feta, confit green beans, asparagus, caramelized onion, and feta. That fried thing on top was a feta ball, the fritatta obsession continues...and I would definitely recommend breakfast at Tasty N Sons.



Food Food Food Food.

No comments: