Sunday, December 5, 2010

21 & 22


21. A picture of something that makes you happy
haha this picture makes me really happy in general, but Swedish Fish also make me happy, except when I eat to many of them, because I have sweet teeth!

22. What makes you different from everyone else.
My "freakishly short" legs (as my dad called them the other week).

Also, every tiny little thing that has happened to me up to this point in my life.

See this one seems like a trick question, because I can think of lots of things I do that not a lot of other people do, but I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I am the only person inside my head experiencing my life. So even though a lot of my experience falls into that typical of the arguably homogeneous middle-class white/LDS culture, the way I experience them is entirely my own--although the point of this question was probably just to talk about how unique you are.