Friday, December 10, 2010

25 & 26


Wow, this week has been crazy, but frenzied is my pace of choice though it has led to me being behind once again in my blogging.

25. What you would find in my bag.

Oh, hey let me show you:
This is my record bag that I take to work with me, and here are it's contents.
1. Waterbottle
2. A penny (this is just a small representation of the change found in the bottom of my bag)
3. One bobby pin
4. One York peppermint patty wrapper, from three Sundays ago
5. Sunglasses, just because it's winter doesn't meant he sun doesn't shine.
6. ipod, a bus essential (both so you can drown out other people, and also so you can pretend you aren't listening when you really are).
7. wallet/cigarette case which hold all my cards
8. book of bus tickets
9. In a similar vein, the bazillion bus transfers I never threw away.
10. Moleskin notebook
11. YSL lipgloss, Burt's Bees, and stick foundation for touch ups
12. Jack will not believe this so I had to put both of them in the picture--TWO pens!
13. Keys
14. Anna Karenina (as you can see it's well loved)
15. My draft of the 826 Newspaper that is being printed on Monday!
16. My little red bag, that has my cash and feminine essentials
17. Also, I had knitting, but it is a surprise so I left it out of the picture.

I liked this question, since it got me to clean out my purse.

26. What do you think of your friends?

I think that doing these questions in two's works better because every other question bugs me, like this one.

I like my friends, duh, if I did not like them they wouldn't be my friends. They would be people with whom I am acquainted, but do not have amiable feelings towards.

I think the only other thing I could say is that I am a firm believer that people come into your life for a reason, and I'm just glad that those people in my life had the patience to really get to know me, which I know isn't always easy, because I am so glad to know you. I am excited to new adventures with new and old friends to come.


No comments: