Wednesday, December 15, 2010

30. Who are you?,


I am Kirsten, I am dark, I am light, I am a song unsung, a story untold, an enigma shrouded in a mystery, the loneliest chime in the house, I'm a picker, I'm a grinner, I'm a lover, and I'm a sinner. And I'm going to stop this before I break into song.

Because really I can't tell you who I am, and I think this was not a good question to end on. I am going to make one of these up myself and spread it around, and it will be awesome.

I liked the question from yesterday about something I've learned, because I think you find what you look for. So today I looked, and saw that a tagger has left his mark all along my bus route. The graffiti just says "urself", and I wondered all the way to work what he or she meant my that. It feels like there should be another word in front of that--but who knows, they could have meant something else by it.

I also learned that there is a company called "Graffiti Busters" which was funny enough, but then I found this when I was googling it:

Now I guess I have to find other things to write about. T-minus 10 days!

No comments: