Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 3 & 4


Whoops, I was busy yesterday and missed my blog post, so now you get to enjoy two!

Day 3: A picture of me and my friends

This was a hard one, since I decided only to choose one picture. So I tried to go for the picture with the most of my friends in it instead of the best looking. I also really like this picture because it is from the summer we first mer (except for me and Kait, but we weren't really good friends before so I think it still counts). Allow me to present, my yogurlzzz:
These girls will forever be a huge part of college memories (at least the good ones), and I can't speak highly enough of each of them. We were all on the same floor the summer of our freshman year, and have been friends ever since. I think that in order to have a really good group of friends you have to be diverse--and that is definitely true of this group, I feel like I have individual relationships with each of them that are different, but we have so much fun together too! I'll start on the left.

Me!

Candy: When I first met Candy I think I mostly liked her because she is really funny and friendly, but as I've gotten to know her we have come to share our love of clothing, interior design, and all things artistic--as well of our mutual love of being the first to hear about things! I have lots of good memories of just chatting with her at the Candy Counter, making crepe paper flowers on her floor, and going to Disneyland!

Jack: What can I say about Jack, except that she is truly a kindred spirit and that I am eternally grateful that I can call her my friend. When I first met her I thought that she was probably rich, snobby, and too cool for school--and for me. I even remember pretending not to see her because I was sure she wasn't going to say "hi" to me only to look over and see her waving like she was landing a plane. Jack is smart, exuberance, and so full of life. I spent a lot of time with her over the last year in her cute little yellow house, and I will always remember it.

Kait: The only person I knew going into BYU, and we weren't even very good friends. But I am so glad that I was able to get to know her. Kait is one of the nicest people you will ever meet, and has helped me out a lot. She's always late for everything, but she always has time for others and is a great listener.

Lauren: My first and maybe favorite roommate. I wish I saw her more these days. She is one of the funniest people I know. She was also someone I wasn't sure I would be friends with when I first met her, but I feel like no matter how long it's been since I've seen her I feel so comfortable and close with her.

I love all these people, and all my other friends out there too!

Day 4: A habit I wish I didn't have.

I think my life would be a whole lot better and I would be a much awesomer person if I stopped procrastinating.

Ps. Biggest craft fail ever today. I was almost done with a hat when I realized the whole thing was twisted :(

1 comment:

A Mitton said...

I love that picture :) That was a great summer.